What: The "two infamous Huntley blizzards of October, 2012.”
When: Sunday, October 21, 2012 from Noon to 4 PM.
Where: Sammy’s Bar & Grill, the northeast corner of Route 47 and Coral Street in Huntley.
Sammy starts the "blizzard of kindness" by offering up to 25 burger plates each hour to anyone needy/hungry enough to request them. The balance of the meals' cost is being paid for by our campaign. All the two donors ask is that anyone requesting the free meals be truly needy and residents of Grafton Township.
We’re combining this event with a food drive benefitting the Grafton Township Food Pantry. Each non-perishable item donors bring qualifies as an entry in a raffle for up to three residential appraisals/property assessment appeals. Those carry a value of up to $995 each plus the annual property tax savings owners might receive. The more you donate, the better your chances!
“It’s a unique campaign donation event.” Zielinski said. “Rather than accepting donations, we’re contributing to convey our commitment to one of my campaign promises: helping the hungry.”
Please come meet the Zielinski FWD (Fuzzy White Dogs) campaign staff, pet them, lower your blood pressure and stress level, perhaps win a very valuable prize but, most of all, help feed the needy this upcoming holiday season as you count your blessings.
1. Limit of one winning entry per property PIN (Property Identification Number).
2. Minimum of 100 non-perishable items are required for each raffle prize.
3. Winners are limited to Grafton Township residents and will be drawn the week of 10/21/2012.
4. That said, anyone can and is welcome to donate.
5. Entrants will be required to provide their name, address, e-mail address and a phone number.
6. An interior inspection of all improvements on the property will be required.
7. AssessmentBusters.com will work with the property owners to set a mutually agreeable time.